Why can't I send messages from the Verizon website?
amichur
Enthusiast - Level 2

I receive a Server error message that there is a misconfiguration.  I already cleared my cookies and history from my web browser.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not able to send text messages from my verizon web site.
amichur
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was using verizon's website which I have used before.  Later that day, the site was functioning properly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
blueline17

Same here. Site is totally down, been such all day. Not impressive.

0 Likes
21kris

Me too...since yesterday!!!! I spent forever on the online chat and the tech said there was no problem on Verizons end then had me waste my time doing stuff just to get the OK to send it to tech support. STILL not working and still no reply from tech support.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amichur

I rely on my text messaging every day! Lets get this working for you again. What specific website are you entering? What zip code are you in? Can you send/receive text messages on the device?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

21kris,

We are here to help and get this back up and running for you again. What operating system are you using>? Is your service working properly on your device? Are you able to send and recieve text messages?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amichur
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was using verizon's website which I have used before.  Later that day, the site was functioning properly.

0 Likes