Highlighted

Why can't I install the recommended updates?

marcelle60

I'm unable to do the recommended updates. Each time I get notice that I have an update, it says I don't have enough space

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can't update the recommended updates

smith6612

If you have a lot of photos and videos recorded from your device's camera, consider copying them off of the phone to a computer so that the phone can complete the updates. Consider also making use of the cloud to keep that data safe. Flickr (for photos), YouTube (for videos), and Google Play Music (you can upload your entire library to here) can all be used to privately back up your phone's larger data files if you feel comfortable with that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

marcello60-

We definitely want you to be able to download the latest software available on your device. Please provide us the make and model of your device so we can better assist.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

smith6612

If you have a lot of photos and videos recorded from your device's camera, consider copying them off of the phone to a computer so that the phone can complete the updates. Consider also making use of the cloud to keep that data safe. Flickr (for photos), YouTube (for videos), and Google Play Music (you can upload your entire library to here) can all be used to privately back up your phone's larger data files if you feel comfortable with that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes