Why can I no longer connect to my Xfinity WiFi at home?
RyanWKU

I am having trouble connecting to my WiFi at home. My laptop can connect and my phone shows full strength and says that it's connected, but the little arrows that appear seem to show that my phone isn't receiving the signal. I am able to automatically connect to any other WiFi locations I go to.

I have an Xfinity modem/router. I am unsure if this is a problem on their end or my end. This goes beyond just unplugging and resetting everything. I recently disconnected the modem/router because Xfinity said there was a new Blast speed update. Around this time is when my issues began.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can I no longer connect to my Xfinity WiFi at home?
Android_Optimizer
Contributor - Level 2

One possibility is that you may have entered your encryption key/authentication code incorrectly, and its continuing to try to access, but being blocked because the code is wrong. Tell it to forget your network, and try connecting/logging into it from scratch again.

What model phone do you have?

0 Likes
RyanWKU

I've done this several times. The password and everything is correct. It actually says I'm connected to the WiFi, but I guess there's no signal to my device.

Android RAZR Maxx

0 Likes
Android_Optimizer
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes