Why aren't the photos I'm trying to email being received?
Brewinsky

When I select a few pictures, which I took on my Droid Mini, and email them to another account, they do not show up.  I have received the following message:

"The email has a 3539KB attachment and may cost extra to send.  Would you like to wait until a Wi-Fi connection is available?

I have the Wi-Fi box checked to show that it is on.  I've also tried posting the pictures in "Picasa" and the message I got was that they were uploaded.  But I cannot locate the pictures.  Another message said that the pictures are in the "drop box," but I have no idea where that is.

This is a new phone for me, so I admit I'm a novice.  But I did not have these problems with my old LG.

Thank you for responses that will help me so I can get my photos posted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why aren't the photos I'm trying to email being received?
saradocus
Enthusiast - Level 1

i would suggest getting downloading a user manual on google for yourself.   if you are trying to view the email w/the picture attachment on your phone it may not always work. depening on the email provider. on my android i can view the sam picture w/the same size on my yahoo but not on my gamil. so if you are using the app you need to change the app setting on the email. i would suggest using the browser. once your in browser choose the menu button on your phoen and change to desktop mode. usually then you will get an option to view /download images attachments. .  if you go onto a computer to view the pictures you will have not problem. (shouldn't")   trying sending the pip in a picture message , but sent to your multiple email accounts

have you tried sendin the message??? w/out the wifi.  thats not an error message its just a warning. your not goint to be charged any extra for sending a file. you have a data plan so that would be included. websited, just like facebook always have to disclose 'may be charger carried text/data rates' but if you have a plan there is no add'l cost.

picasas sucks, you can access thru google plus app, picasa app, or internet/browser/crome and going to websit

Dropbox is a backup application that you can use to back  up pix, music, documents, there must be the app arleady in your phone. if not download at the goolgle play store. they give you at least 2gb of backup space for free, might as well us

in addin you can back all your pix up with verizon cloud / backup assistnace. that is already in you phone under settings - accounts. you may have the app as well. you can view whats back up on your vzw.com account

0 Likes