Why are all my calls going to voice mail?
mailhauler

all my calls are going to voice mail

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: all my calls are going to voice mail.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial *73 to cancel any call forwarding.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial *73 to cancel any call forwarding.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to be sure your phone is working the way it should mailhauler. Let's work together to get this resolved. When did this issue begin? What is the zip code where you are located? Are your outgoing calls, messages, and data all working properly?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mailhauler, It is essential that you get your calls ringing again. Are you still having issues with calls routing to your voicemail? When did this start? Does this happen with multiple callers?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Turn off Do Not Disturb mode.

0 Likes
PRiffRaff
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help same issue shall be dead before Verizon fixes after 6 months & one year no payment 

0 Likes
PRiffRaff
Enthusiast - Level 1

Do not disturb never activated!

0 Likes
kdsampson01

I am not able to make calls to or from my mobile number.  Call forwarding is turned off.  Data seems to be working because i am able to send and received text messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with calls. We are here to help. A Private Note will be sent to acquire more information.  BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes