Why am i getting TouchWiz home has stopped?
Pattikaces
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why am I getting TouchWiz home has stopped after updating my phone this morning?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why am i getting TouchWiz home has stopped?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I can help get this message to stop, Pattikaces! TouchWiz Home is your homescreen configuration for your device. Since the update occurred so recently, your apps may take some time to adjust and allow your phone to work optimally. Please power your phone off and back on, and see if this corrects the issue with TouchWiz constantly stopping. Keep us posted on the results!

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why am i getting TouchWiz home has stopped?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I can help get this message to stop, Pattikaces! TouchWiz Home is your homescreen configuration for your device. Since the update occurred so recently, your apps may take some time to adjust and allow your phone to work optimally. Please power your phone off and back on, and see if this corrects the issue with TouchWiz constantly stopping. Keep us posted on the results!

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes