Which phone to get
cobrajet84
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trying to decide between S5, G3, or One (m8).   Owners of these please give me pros and cons of each.  S5 i'm concerned about the 16gb and not being able to transfer apps to SD card. HTC has had lots of hardware issues in the past from talking to a lot of people, but have they fixed this.  Really have no experience with LG's.

Labels (1)
Re: Which phone to get
Android_Optimizer
Contributor - Level 2

I have an Verizon HTC One m8 that I've had since July 27th. I haven't had a single problem with it, and I highly recommend it. Not only is it the best phone I've ever used its also better then the tablets I've used too.

B33
Legend

I agree my one m8 has been doing very well I'm pleased how it handles Kit Kat and there should be and update coming to it soon as what has been said,  side that it handles Game apps as good as my Droid Maxx the only thing the Maxx has over my one m8 is a little nicer color in it's screen Like playing Foot Ball for instance other than that I Very happy with both of my phones..

I'll add the Structural strength and Design of the phone is why I chose to buy it..

0 Likes
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

My son and daughter have the LG G3 and love it. They have had the iPhones and the notes before and are happy with what they got. My daughter was set on getting the note until she seen that phone so it must be a pretty good one.

0 Likes
cobrajet84
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the comments so far.

tbo27
Master - Level 2

I have the g2 and n3 both are great. Note 4 is coming soon too. LG has stepped up their game with g2/3 .

B33
Legend

I seen this..  suppose to be nice but you know I just wished manufactures would put a little more into there phones that are already out and phone issues that they currently have on them instead of just releasing more models Smiley Happy just saying  in happy way..  but I heard the same as well.. b

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll get a variety of opinions, but really, the only one who can decide what is right for you, is you. A con for me might be a pro to someone else - a feature I consider useful and practical, might be totally unnecessary to someone else. 

Know how you use your phone - set your priorities (a good camera, storage space, fast processor, call clarity, price, etc) and then read reviews from a variety of sources (this forum included) with the intent to glean info based on your priorities.

Finally, get your hands on each of the devices you are considering.  Borrow one from a friend, visit a store with working models, and play with them - send a text, browse the web, send an email, make a call - whatever you  typically do a lot of.  That should give you a pretty good idea of which one will work for YOU.