Which battery do I have in my razr hd maxx?
soberami

My battery for the past couple months has diminished. When I first bought this phone, about 15 months ago, it held a charge for over 24 hours. Now, it is lasting only about 6-8 hours.

I would like to replace the battery in the phone. But, short of taking the phone apart and looking myself, then putting it back together until I receive a proper replacement battery, I would like to know which battery I have in my phone, whether it is the EV40, or the EB40?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Which battery do I have in my razr hd maxx?
B33
Legend

It's best to just send it in if you can.. and have the Battery replaced..  Here some sites that can help assist in doing this

Are there any suggestions on how to extend the battery life? (DROID RAZR HD/MAXX HD)

DROID RAZR MAXX HD Service & Repair

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It's best to just send it in if you can.. and have the Battery replaced..  Here some sites that can help assist in doing this

Are there any suggestions on how to extend the battery life? (DROID RAZR HD/MAXX HD)

DROID RAZR MAXX HD Service & Repair

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We may be able to save you that battery replacement, soberami. Sometimes all a phone needs is a little TLC to get back to the greatness it once was. Do you close applications as you're finished using them by going through task manager? Do you frequently back up your pictures to an alternate source and remove unnecessary files from your phone? Did you notice the drop in battery when a particular app or update came through?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes