Where is the Forum for the LG Revolution
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

How come there is not a separate forum for the Revolution? Would be nice to have.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is the Forum for the LG Revolution
Not applicable

Thank you for the recommendation!

I will work with the moderators and try to get a forum added for the LG Revolution.

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hwith11

I would like to know that myself. They have all the other new phones and nothing for this one. I think this phone is there sleeper phone. Verizon is not pushing this phone at all like the other phones. Maybe we should start a revo forum just have it be the subject line maybe Verizon will open one officially then.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I will work with the moderators and try to get a forum added for the LG Revolution.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

AdamE_VZW wrote:

Thanks again!

Thank you we would all love it as more people purchase the phone.. Thanks again

0 Likes
hwith11

Thank you!  looking forward to it :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Trouble with LG Revolution
Jerrytoon

I am a trucker. I stay over the road up to 3 weeks at a time before i go home. i got a LG Revolution to keep me from getting bored. The phone went dead and i took it to 2 Verizon after only having the phone for 2 weeks.They told me that they can't do anything and that Verzion have to SHIP me a new phone. you would think they would swap it at any store but NO. they said Verizon would not aloud that. HMMMMM is this something that you want to here ? Other cell stores is happy to replace the phones there on the spot. (thinking) did i made the right choice to upgrade?

0 Likes