Where do my email drafts go?
boconnel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was typing an e-mail on my phone when a call came in. When I went to answer the call the e-mail said saved to draft. After the call was over I went looking for the draft but I could not find it. As a test I started drafting a new email, stopped, hit the drop down menu and clicked on save to draft. Went looking for the draft and couldn't find it. The only folders I have is Inbox, followed by Starred and Unread. Where are drafts, Sent, Outbox, like other mail programs?

My account is set up as IMAP.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where do my email drafts go?
Snn5
Legend

In Gmail, if that is what you are using, there is a folder named Drafts.  It would be in there.  If you are unable to locate it on the phone, you can online from a desktop or laptop.  Are you using the Gmail app or the phone's email app?  If using the phone's app then you may not have all folders set to sync into that app.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Where do my email drafts go?
Snn5
Legend

In Gmail, if that is what you are using, there is a folder named Drafts.  It would be in there.  If you are unable to locate it on the phone, you can online from a desktop or laptop.  Are you using the Gmail app or the phone's email app?  If using the phone's app then you may not have all folders set to sync into that app.

0 Likes