Where can you enter a bluetooth passkey on a LG G3?
ddel

I am trying to pair my LG G3 to my car (2007 Lexus IS250) and the Lexus is telling me to input the passkey into the phone. I know the passkey number but there is no place I can find on the phone to enter it. Is it a phone problem or a car one? Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where can you enter a bluetooth passkey on a LG G3?
Not applicable

When you pair a device via Bluetooth to your uconnect, or iconnect system if like my vehicle on pairing I push any 4 digits and then I turn on Bluetooth on my phone. The phone will find the cars connect system and you click on that found connection. It then pops up with the pass code entry box. That is where you enter the code you selected for the car to make a collection.

There is a limited time frame to accomplish all this. But if you mess up you can unpair and start over.

It is very easy to do if you read the owners manual or connect system manual.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

When you pair a device via Bluetooth to your uconnect, or iconnect system if like my vehicle on pairing I push any 4 digits and then I turn on Bluetooth on my phone. The phone will find the cars connect system and you click on that found connection. It then pops up with the pass code entry box. That is where you enter the code you selected for the car to make a collection.

There is a limited time frame to accomplish all this. But if you mess up you can unpair and start over.

It is very easy to do if you read the owners manual or connect system manual.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Not applicable

Oops! Settings-bluetooth

Or slide finger from top of screen and select Bluetooth. Once on it scans for the vehicles command screen.

0 Likes