When will the note 4 get lollipop?
quantump8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been waiting for a while now. Just wondering if the Verizon version of the Note 4 is going to get the update anytime soon?

Labels (1)
Re: When will the note 4 get lollipop?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

No official release date has been given yet.   

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Quantump8,

Software updates are exciting! We have no info on the next Note 4 software update. You can keep checking our software release page for news http://vz.to/1z8kGDU .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
slowz3r
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update,  This is getting ridiculous.  We have this supposed flagship device that is running on "out dated" software.  We kind of deserve some sort of real explanation.  Throw us a bone here.  Don't place blame on Samsung,  Its all on you Verizon.

0 Likes
zephyruswc

The update has gone horribly wrong on the s5... if you don't mind not being able to place calls, then get lollipop on the s5. Otherwise, quiet down and wait your turn....

Sheesh...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

KitKat is definitely not outdated software.  Only 3% of all Android devices are running LP.  Even JB is running at a higher % than KK.  I remember not even a year ago that GB was the highest % OS used.

0 Likes
slowz3r
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wife has an S5 with lollipop and it runs fine. So yes, I would like to get the update.  Besides Sprint and ATT note 4's have lollipop and they run fine. so what's the hold up. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Nope not to far off at all and it is and was a Good OS)  As for Jelly Bean for me it's been the Best running OS on my phones..

Snn5
Legend

I like the NFC Google Wallet ability in KK but I miss the calling features in JB like call block and some other seemingly useful features that were axed with KK.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup it's nice to have and to have some features back I like the old OS's builds when there was some actual color Like the battery being Green, 4G or Wi-Fi was Blue whites ok but just plain..

0 Likes