When will my phone be here???
mosesvj

I ordered a new phone and accessories on Saturday 3 days ago for next day shipping. I understand that since I did it on a Saturday I wouldn't be getting my phone until today, Tuesday. However, I've been checking up on my order status all day and it continues to only say "processing". It is now almost 6:30, which leaves an hour and a half for my phone to arrive but the status still says "processing". I asked a customer service agent using the online chat yesterday when my phone would be here and she replied that it would be here by 8pm today. How could it possibly be here by 8pm if it hasn't even been sent out to be delivered yet? I expect to have my order when I am told I will have my order. If I was told the truth, that it would be here later than expected, I could have dealt with that. But instead I was lied to. I do not appreciate being lied to by a company that is supposed to care about its customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will my phone be here???
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am pretty sure that some of those chat operators are bots that recognize certain questions and spit out a canned response. Your best bet is to call customer service and see if they can find out what the hold up is.

This is why I go to the store to get my phone. I am impatient, and do not want to wait one day.

0 Likes
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Good morning...unless the delivery issue resolved, you should have received an e-mail verifying the order and been given a tracking number when the phone shipped. 

If it isn't in your INBOX in e-mail, check the Spam folder.  Verizon never ships without tracking and phones and tablets both require a signature at destination.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

The thing you check order status on always says processing. go by the shipping tracking number they send you.

0 Likes
mosesvj

Just so everyone knows, I did get an email that gave me the option to track my order and that is where it always said processing. I never got a tracking number for ups or FedEx. And I called customer service on Wednesday. Guess what, they somehow never received my order or it got lost somehow. Not sure how that happened, but I ended up just going to the store and getting it that way. I'm keeping an eye on my account to make sure I don't get charged twice, but I have a feeling the original order I made is just gone.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Firstly I would make 100% sure that order is cancelled or whatever. Also I would refrain form ordering anything over the week-end. Not even on a Friday morning. Just Monday-thursday

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mosesvj, It's terrible that your order just disappeared. I can understand it would be frustrating to expect it on a certain day, and then never receive it. I'm sorry that you were given incorrect information along the way. Let's make sure that everything is as it's supposed to be. Please reply to the Private Message that I sent you.

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes