When will Verizon update the Nexus 7(2013 LTE)?
Johnie63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still waiting for the lollipop OTA on my Verizon purchased Nexus 7 (2013 LTE).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will Verizon update the Nexus 7(2013 LTE)?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Johnie63,
We want you to have the latest information about software updates for your device. The latest information we have available will be listed here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/ Check back often for any updates.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Johnie63,
We want you to have the latest information about software updates for your device. The latest information we have available will be listed here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/ Check back often for any updates.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Johnie63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

It didn't answer when I can expect the next update to lollipop, it just gave information on the last update to 4.4.4.

Thanks,

0 Likes
CreekCritter

I would like to know as well - thank you...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

One would have to get the factory images from Google.  A search would yield results but the methods are not to be discussed.  Nexus Files for Developers

Snn5
Legend

5.1.0 is already out for Nexus 7 Mobile 2013.

0 Likes
CreekCritter

Thank you, Snn5 - I was hoping to see if Verizon would respond with an answer. From what people tell me - I should not expect an answer from them. I know I can install it through the backdoor - My preference is to wait until Verizon officially pushes it out.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Well, IDK if you remember the Galaxy Nexus, but it was a Google Nexus device on Verizon.  It never got past 4.4 KK and was soon dropped from support after 6 months on the market.  If your device, which runs in strict opposition of Verizon Ellipsis tablets is ever updated OTA, I'd be surprised.

0 Likes