Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
tchick
Enthusiast - Level 2

the edge plan also makes you pay a ton more then a standard two year contract. So not sure id even upgrade now. On the edge plan its like another couple hundred dollars since you pay full retail. I might just wait until july when my contract is up to hit another 2 year deal since the price would probably be less for the phone since its 3 months after release. Maybe by then the F series will be out lol

0 Likes
SuckaFree
Enthusiast - Level 3

the edge plan is just ridiculous....unless you like paying the severely

bloated retail price...

0 Likes
hambone95
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, do preorder.Verizon wireless.com

0 Likes
dawktwenty
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you guys think I could still preorder tomorrow? Will preorders be "sold out" by then?

0 Likes
hambone95
Enthusiast - Level 3

They Wi ll probably be on backorder,but no harm in trying!

0 Likes
tchick
Enthusiast - Level 2

So for those of us who the edge upgrade disappeared for... I just went into a store her in Pittsburgh and asked and its because they fixed a bug because we are eligible for an "early edge of upgrade"  meaning the device has to be in Stock for us to order on edge.  For those who's contract date is up already they can pre-order.  And the only reason we can upgrade on edge before our contract date is up is because they want us off of the old plan and onto the new ones and to get rid of our unlimited data.... That's all per the rep I spoke to.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Axel_2078,

Let's make some noise for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Good news, the pre-order for the Samsung Galaxy S5 is now available, click here http://vz.to/1fwYFoD .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MyNewPCGuy,

Great news! The pre-order time is now for the Samung Galaxy S5. You can submit the order for your S5 here http://vz.to/NeBo4z Let us know if you need any assistance or have any further questions.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

I'm not a Verizon customer anymore but I'm just curious, when does the Verizon GS5 ship?

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dwayne420,

The wait is over! You can preorder your Samsung Galaxy S5 online. Not to mention, we have some great deals on them right now. Take a look www.vzw.com

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes