Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
Not applicable

Ha ha yeah three customers! Let's see 300, 3,000, 30,000, 300,000 or 3,000,000 it does not make a dent.

They have 120 Million customers, I just read they gained 1 million recently and they have the lowest churn rate.

Verizon at this time does not care. Read other posts on this forum and on the net. Until half or more jump ship the company is making tons of money and a few customers leaving is as you can tell not worth them keeping.

A shame but true.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Just because the other carriers are preordering doesn't mean they will get their phone from Samsung first.

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

They will, tmobile says people who preorder before March 31st will get the phone on April 11th, the day samsung releases it. I believe it's the same with AT&T and sprint

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
NGorbet
Enthusiast - Level 3

The other carriers do garuntee the phone by the 11th (if pre-ordered). I do not care about the pre-order, I just want to know when it is going to be released and if I will be able to get it by the 11th. Cheaper service and better phones else where.

Klue
Master - Level 1

That sounds familiar but does it really happen?

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Whats the name of the better phone and who has it?

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

Well, preorders are for before the phone is officials released, this case being April 11th. Am I correct?

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
MyNewPCGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not that it matters, but I meant I've been with Verizon since it's inception in 04/01

0 Likes
MyNewPCGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

A better phone is known as the Sony Z2, and though it has BOTH of Verizons' LTE bands supported, you can rest assured that Verizon would never allow a phone on their precious network that they didn't get their teeth into first.

Klue
Master - Level 1

I heard today that the Z2 will be a Verizion exclusive

0 Likes