Re: When, oh WHEN?
Harley_Chick
Enthusiast - Level 1

TheGreatOne wrote:

Demmo86rt it sometimes is good to wait to because to make sure the glitches/kinks/bugs are out of the software.

Its not as much the waiting, its the not knowing.  If we were informed that it would be coming on September 15 or even October 15, I could live with that.  But to just say "sometime in the future...."?  That could be any time between now and 2 months from now, or even longer. 

Fix it. Get the glitches/kinks/bugs or whatever out of it.  But don't leave me hanging....

"if you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning..."

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Unfortunately, with all the testing and fine-tuning that needs to go into it, it's near impossible to give an accurate time frame. Imagine all the screaming that will happen if a last minute bug pops up and a deadline isn't met.
0 Likes
Halainn317

I agree with you. However, when my phone sits in a drawer in my desk all day and isn't used, and I come back to find it half dead, I get to a point where I don't care anymore and I just want the freakin Froyo and a fix for the 50% bug. This is really hurting my opinions on LG and Verizon and multiple times I have considered taking my business elsewhere.

0 Likes
drwho

The airplane mode fix worked for me. It may take a few attempts.

0 Likes
Halainn317

I can't even tell you how many times I have done that and still nothing...I don't really think it does anything. I heard that we're supposed to be getting another update from LG before Froyo, so I'm hoping that will fix some of the issues we are having. I just have no idea when any of these updates are supposed to happen.

0 Likes