When I turn on my phone a messages comes up saying "Unfortunately VZWAVSService has stopped"
Sethc1020
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every time I turn on my phone a message pops up saying "Unfortunately VZWAVSService has stopped" Any Ideas as to what this means?  Also when I make calls people can only hear me when Im on speaker phone, when im not on speaker phone they say I sound very muffled.  Does this have anything to do with the VZWAVSService?  I still have a Galaxy S3 by the way.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I turn on my phone a messages comes up saying "Unfortunately VZWAVSService has stopped"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sethc1020,

Being able to use the basic functions of your phone is very important and it does concern us to hear you are receiving this error messages. We will work together to get this working the way that it should. When did this issue start happening with your S3? Any recent changes made to the phone before this started happening? What software version do you have?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes