When I signed up I accidentally made myself account member when I am the owner. When I try to change it, it asks for a billing password which I don't recall having one????
chiemcke99

When I signed up I accidentally made myself account member when I am the owner.  When I try to change it, it asks for a billing password which I don't recall having one????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I signed up I accidentally made myself account member when I am the owner.  When I try to change it, it asks for a billing password which I don't recall having one????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chiemcke99

I definitely want to make sure you get the access you need to your My Verizon account! You will be asked for a billing system password only if one was previously set up. If it's not known, I highly recommend reaching out to *611 or 800-922-0204 to reset the password to one you know instead!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When I signed up I accidentally made myself account member when I am the owner.  When I try to change it, it asks for a billing password which I don't recall having one????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chiemcke99

I definitely want to make sure you get the access you need to your My Verizon account! You will be asked for a billing system password only if one was previously set up. If it's not known, I highly recommend reaching out to *611 or 800-922-0204 to reset the password to one you know instead!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes