Re: What's the holdup with Lollipop on Sony Xperia z3v?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do truly care about our customer, Veloquin. Although we don't manufacture the phones or create the OS, we do work closely with Sony and Google to ensure our customer can get a great software that works whenever possible. I regret to see that the progress for your device hasn't changed recently, but any news on an update will appear at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/sony-xperia-z3v-update when available. In the meantime, how can I help make your Xperia experience better?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What's the holdup with Lollipop on Sony Xperia z3v?
Veloquin
Enthusiast - Level 2

That it has taken over 7 months for anyone associated with Verizon to even address the original post just shows how little you have actually read what I wrote.

That you answered with the text book answer of look here and wait patiently like a child just proves the rest of the point I made.

Its not a correct answer, and put bluntly it isn't even a pertinent answer. Thanks for marginalizing both my original thoughts and me as a customer.