Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I know what the status of my order is. My phone was picked up last night at 7:42 via FedEx in Memphis and there's nothing else today except wait for it to be delivered, which may be delayed a day b/c of the storm.

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your insight, Jared2004. How did you pay in store? ( ie, cash, card )
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I paid in store via installment plan. I used card for payment of taxes.

0 Likes
berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

My wife received her gold s7 edge this morning at 10 am. My silver one should be here tomorrow dependin if FedEx could get it shipped due to the storms

0 Likes
Rackinashzure
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got my Gold Edge S7 today at 3:45 via FedEx. And my husband's silver

S7 Edge should be here by tomorrow afternoon if not by Friday.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for letting us know Jared2004. That is great news. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Teejl we care. I know you are frustrated and I would feel the same way. Were you already charged? Have you received an email with a tracking number as of yet?
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gr34tw0lf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can anyone that has received their order confirm the purchase date on their receipt is the day they pre-ordered?  I didn't order until 3/1 and probably won't get mine shipped until the end of the month, nothing I can do about that now, but if the receipt doesn't show I "purchased" it before 3/18 I won't qualify for the give away (if there is anything left and I get it before midnight on the 31st).  If the receipt says I "purchased" it on the date they charge my card then there really is no point to this pre-order that isn't pre anything.

0 Likes
TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello - Yes, I did finally receive the plan confirmation & bill expectation emails as well as shipping info.  So, it looks like I am good to go.  I should have them in hand Friday, which is the date the billing starts.  As long as there are no delays, there won't be any dual billing between carriers

If I may offer feedback, timely and consistent information to folks would have been widely appreciated.  As you can see from all of the postings, people excited about these things.  Simple, clear communication would have prevented a lot of hard feelings.  Oh, and getting the CS Reps up to speed.  That would be huge!

Thank you for reaching out and responding Verizon Wireless Customer Support!

0 Likes