Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
StephMtnz
Enthusiast - Level 2

kidqwik  I found the tracking information through the Verizon app and an hour later I got the email confirmation. My phone is scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow, but unfortunately according to a FedEx rep. it got caught up on the service disruption they're having, due to bad weather conditions. My phone is still in Memphis, TN and I don't think I'll be getting it until Friday. And I know what you mean, all this has been a hassle for me as well. I hope your issue gets resolved soon. 

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, this is hilarious!  I was chatting with a rep trying to get my receipt for the charge on my account last night and he informed me that no phones are being shipped until Friday and no one has received a tracking number, LOL. 

He basically said that anyone who is saying they got a tracking number or that they received their phone is not telling the truth, spreading misinformation is how he put it.

He was absolutely adamant!  He said no S7 phones will be shipped until Friday and we would receive tracking numbers then.  I said that I don't think all of the people posting on the forum are liars and he basically said they are.

They really need to get it together!

0 Likes
halsneb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I actually just got my shipping email and tracking number. It will

be interesting to see if it updates to show delivery on Friday. But when I

did order it did say shipping by 3/11/2016, so if I do not get it until

Monday/Tuesday I will still not be upset.

0 Likes
jwbrat

Ordered my black Galaxy Edge Monday and received shipping notice last night and tracking number this morning shipped by UPS.

0 Likes
brazerker

I ordered mine on 3/3/16 but it still shows as 'processing' on the web site.  Called and was told it is not scheduled to ship until 3/31/16.  I'm glad folks on the thread are getting their phones quickly, but seriously disappointed that Verizon has done such a poor job of communicating or really explaining why?  Why do some folks who've ordered after me already received their phones?  I was told when I ordered that it would be delivered on 3/11/16 but it that commitment seems like it will no longer be honored.

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I might be in same boat. Said it was picked up in Memphis at 7:42pm CT and no updates since then.

0 Likes
StephMtnz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Jared2004 Oh wow! That sucks! I was told to check the tracking # tomorrow morning to see if my package had arrived in our local FedEx location.

0 Likes
x00mdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my tracking number, and should have it by tomorrow, the 10th, a day early.

Honestly, reading through these forums, there are a lot of cry babies and trophy kids up in here. The release date was the 11th. Yah, some carries got theirs first, OK.. Don't be pissy pants because you're still getting it a day or two earlier than promised.

The process has been pretty smooth, I mostly see a bunch of complaints that other carriers are getting theirs *more earlier* than Verizon...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jared2004, I would be anxious for that new phone as well. Please reach out to us in Private at Twitter @VZWSupport so we may take a clsoer look at that order.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just out of curiosity, has anyone read anywhere that someone received their phone from VZ?   My phone has been sitting "at destination sort facility" since yesterday at 4:30pm with no movement.  Makes me think that VZ is prepping shipment but not delivering the phones until the 11th.

0 Likes