Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
halsneb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support can you explain why people who ordered on the 2nd 3rd 4th day are getting their Silver phones shipped ahead of those who ordered on the first day? I was even immediately charged, which should not have happened according to your terms that we both agreed to. This seems like VZW dropped the ball and is just randomly deciding who is getting their phones, rather than going first come first serve like it should have been.

I would like a reply as to what is actually going on and what Verizon plans to do to make it right.

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

When are these emails being sent out???  My initial order email from 2/23 says 3/11.  My online My Verizon order status says 3/11.  My Android Verizon app says a Ship Date of 3/8, yesterday. Yes my order still says processing. I would have left Verizon on 2/23 and not ordered had I known I may get an email that told me all the assurances I'd get my phone or have it shipped by 3/11 weren't true.  Verizon is wasting my time and once again, getting a phone from Verizon for the 2nd time in a row has been an absolute nightmare.  When people that ordered their Silver S7 Edge's dayyyys after I ordered are getting theirs I'm being told mine may not ship until 3/31 is unacceptable.  I won't be getting my phone after 3/11 from Verizon because I will be gone from Verizon on 3/12 if I do not have a tracking # and it's shipped the LATEST by 3/11 as I was promised by multiple Verizon reps.

0 Likes
eric_615
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got a text from my buddy at FedEx and look like my 2 silver edges made it out of Memphis!  On their way to my work right now.. 

0 Likes
TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

How long is it before the status is changed from the maddening "Processing" status to actual tracking number once the charge is run?  My card was charged last night, but there is no receipt on My Verizon, nothing in documents and all the many different places to check the order status remain unchanged.

0 Likes
halsneb
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was charged on the 23rd when I ordered and I am still in

processing. So who knows.

0 Likes
abdiziriel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Was wondering. What information is needed to get the Samsung offer... gear s2? I got an email with the shipping tracking number along with the devices ID numbers. What do we need to claim the offer?

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here you go

vzpromo.PNG

0 Likes
abdiziriel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the info. Hope to get it soon and able to get the Gear S2 for each device.

0 Likes
StephMtnz
Enthusiast - Level 2

kidqwik  I finally received a tracking# last night, about 24 hours after is showed being shipped on 3/7. My silver GS7 Edge is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.   I'm sure you'll receive a tracking# tonight. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

StephMtnz

I'm not confident mine will ship today or tomorrow...  I called today when I was on my way to work and the guy was telling me not until March 31st.  I flipped out on him.  Then I called back this afternoon and he was like you placed your order yesterday?  I was like nooooo, 2/23. He wanted to know if I wanted to cancel my order and redo it and he'd transfer me to the front of the line and I totally didn't believe him.  I mean, why would I at this point because of all the discrepancies.  He transferred me to a supervisor and she told me there is supposed to be a shipment 3/11 and my phone SHOULD be on that truck.  She took my number and said she'd call me Friday morning at 11am to see where my order stood.  I told her people that ordered days after me were getting their phones and once again, Verizon screwed me.  I said if my phone is not shipped by 3/11 the latest I'm leaving Verizon.  I would never have placed my pre-order on 2/23 and wasted all this time dealing with their incompetence had I known this was going to happen.  Tmobile here I come if my phone isn't shipped by Friday.  I was like can u find one in store and hold it for me and still qualify me for the pre-order u screwed up and she was like she couldn't do that for sure.  Too many excuses by them.  Did u get an email that your phone shipped with the tracking # or where did u find the shipping info?

0 Likes