Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Mine says it has shipped. Ordered silver & gold edge 2-27-16 in store. Picked up at 7:52pm CT in Memphis & scheduled to be delivered in store in Sioux Falls, SD by 4:30pm Thursday. Finally!! I just hope that stays true.

Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
halsneb
Enthusiast - Level 2

[Removal required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]  Whya are people who pre-ordered after I did getting their devices shipped ahead of me? Is it because you "Accidentally" ripped me off by charging me instantly when I was assured on the phone several times that I would not be charged until it ships?  It also states this everywhere on the internet, this defiantly sounds like something I should be contacting a lawyer about. The shipping promise may not be legally binding, but charging for something before shipping, when your fine print says this won't happen is legally binding.

Care to give me any answers?

0 Likes
Ingress66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to say right off its just a phone and I can wait...my ship date is the 11th. I made the error of ordering the Titanium s7 edge...but I just have to say I have been with Verizon for 20 years. They weren't even Verizon then and they really dropped the ball on this one. The communication...different answers from different cs agents....the biggest company being the last to the game. We are all worried about submitting our promos and the worst part is..if I had pre-ordered with Best Buy I could have walked in yesterday and got my silver edge. I didn't do that because I wanted the gear s2. Anyone want to take bets on how many of us get them ? It would be great if verizon communicated info about it but at this point you can't believe anything because you don't know how informed the person is.....so folks....I'm going to sit back and wait for my 11/7/1858 shipping to add a tracking number to it and be greatly disappointed in Verizon. I'd love to hear what their customers feel about whether they really care about us or not. I know it's all big business and all about money....but man Im paying $257 a month and I don't always want to be the last one .....use your muscle verizon....make us happy.

0 Likes
Ingress66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Jared....did you have a 3/11 ship date ?

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Ingress. I originally had 3/11 ship date. I got update last night about 7:30 that my shipment was changed to 3-7 but just finally shipped 24 hours later.

Swiftysnake
Enthusiast - Level 3

congrats man hopefully I get some news soon. Ordered on the 27th in the morning. Just playing the waiting game . Don't like it lol

0 Likes
Ingress66
Enthusiast - Level 2

No sooner did I finish my long rant and asked jared about his ship date...I checked mine and it had updated to a ship date of today but was still processing. No tracking. ...but it's progress...I'll take it !

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I was getting frustrated too. I just hope I won't be too late for VR promo. I hope luck is on my side. Hopefully more FedEx or UPS trucks are out there picking them up.

0 Likes
Swiftysnake
Enthusiast - Level 3

my order has shipped!! My wife is going to be ecstatic she doesn't know I pre-ordered. Should get them on Thursday also now if spigen would ship my cases lol first world problems. Have fun with your new devices guys

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

My wife knows she's getting one but she doesn't care. All I know is she'll enjoy her step up from the S3, as will I.

0 Likes