Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
halsneb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Kind of proves my suspicions, you ordered after I did, but yours have shipped and mine are still in limbo. Verizon has botched this whole process.  If I do not have them in hand by Friday I will just cancel my order since my contract is up and go elsewhere.

Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
occidental
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's what I'm gonna do. If they can't deliver by Friday I'm cancelling and going to either ATT or T-Mobile.

ATT extends their buy-one-get-one-free to include the galaxy S7! Now that's a bargain. Saving $800 AND not having to deal with Verizon's garbage? It's a win-win.

Speaking for myself: You have until Friday, Verizon.

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Called this phone number and they provided me so information other than it could depend on where you ordered. I ordered silver & gold edge (same order) in store 2-27 and still processing. Neither has shipped. Some people ordered later than me and got shipped. The gal told me "Well, hopefully something will happen tomorrow." I was in town so I thought I'd order in store since I went by the place anyway...guess I should've done that online. Why does it always seem I'm the caboose on the train in situations like this.

0 Likes
Sholness

i ordered mine in store on the 29 the app says order details are currently not available please check back later. On the mobile site it says still processing with a delivery date of 3/11. On my desktop it says still processing with no delivery date but a in store pick up. Im so confused. i paid the taxes and extras in the store (cash) so i know they got my money it comes up in my Verizon Edge Installment Agreement that im paid, so whats really good. I just want my new phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jared2004,

Ensuring your phone reaches its destination sooner than expected is the mission.  I have to admit I'm like a kid with a new toy when I receive a new phone.  Did you at any time receive an email confirmation providing an expected ship date? Keep me posted so that I can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
abdiziriel
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will say the same. Not going to complain yet because I could still receive it by the release date, March 11th... By the way, when I pre ordered the phone on Feb 29th, it specified that they will arrive by March 11th, and I did pre ordered it because I wanted to have the promotion of the Gear S2. Otherwise, I would have waited at the store for March 11th and get it right away.So I hope the status changes between tonight and tomorrow to be able to get them by Friday or Saturday. But most important... I expect that Verizon have enough Gear S2 for everybody that pre order online because nobody wants the VR glases... those VR glases are offered everywhere and every carrier. We pre ordered because of the Gear S2

0 Likes
brandon1786

I order s7 edge in silver 2/25. My card was charged and the my Verizon app saying shipping date is 3/7 but no email or tracking info. Customer support told me that was wrong and would not tell me why my card was charged when it clearly has not shipped. Sick of getting the run around.

0 Likes
Sandib68

I got an e mail today saying that there was a problem with my charge and to call them I call and they said they had to cancel that order and re do the order so when I when in to ok it it changed my order to a delivery date of 3 29 and when I told the guy that wouldn't do since I pure ordered he said he would send a note to take care of it.now that I'm reading all this if I don't get my phone by the 11 th they can deal with my lawyer.

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Shipment date says 3-7-16 on MyVerizon app. Still processing and no shipping label.

0 Likes
slysly1980
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered a Silver S7 Edge on 2/23. Shipped today via fedex expected deliver 3/10.