Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dont either. Just one response from original question.  Support in turn asked a question about my order but have not responded.

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
jpowers984
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact situation with my order as well. I placed the order on February 25th for two silver edge phones and am growing increasingly frustrated. The whole reason I did so was to get the s2 and I have to say it is extremely upsetting that others who ordered later than I are already having the order shipped. Been with Verizon for ten plus years and if I miss out on the promotion i will probably leave to another carrier

gotxrayvision
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hate to admit it, but I'm getting more annoyed by the hour. If I could get some kind of explanation on what the hold up is that would be great. In fact, I'll be fine so long as I get the phone within the period of the promotion. Honestly, people who pre-ordered wanting the promotion but are unlucky enough to be put on back order should really either get an extension on the promotion or get the amount of money off of their phones equivalent to the dollar amount of the promotion. If I'm cheated out of the promotion all together though, I will be looking at competing carrier's pricing.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jpowers984!

I know you anticipate receiving this awesome new device! I'm sorry, but due to the high demand, shipping dates are something we can't guarantee. Did you order the device online? Has your card been billed for it yet? Once you're billed for the device, that means it's shipping.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jpowers984, we sure don't want to lose you over this! I assure you that you'll feel that it's worth the wait. Plus, you'll be using it on the best network out there. Better does matter http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/better-matters/

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I, as well as a few others, have been billed but with a ship date of 3/31. I guess we are all feeling that you are advertising on your site a promotion that you can not fulfill. I was not informed when I pre ordered that you must have your receipt AND redeem by the 31st. I had to find that out myself reading the fine print after I had already been charged the sales tax.

0 Likes
TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, I am thinking since my phones are still just stuck in processing while so many others have shipping info and deliveries starting to arrive, that it is not worth porting my two numbers over from Sprint.  This is not a great way to start a relationship when AT&T and T-Mobile are shipping and at least have accurate information.  I can't see how I will have my phones in hand by Friday at this point.  I was really excited about moving everything to Verizon but now it just really rings of a bad idea..... <sigh>.

Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered silver in store 2-27 & my shipment date on MyVerizon app got changed a little bit ago to 3-7-16. Guessing a shipping label was created.

slstarr1026
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also in the same position as you. I'm trying to port over my numbers as well. Can't say that its starting off well.  Why cant Verizon come out with an official  statement and own the problem and offer a solution.

TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, definitely not a great way to lure in customers.  Plus to add insult to injury, I keep getting pre-order advertising on my Facebook feed from Verizon!  UGH!  I am feeling so frustrated and Verizon really doesn't care.

0 Likes