What is Verizon doing?
nerdslogic

Is it just me or is VZW seriously starting to drop the ball? I have to ask this as I am seriously lost now. Let me get this straight

Verizon

You are supposed to be the "Android carrier" of choice....yet you don't and haven't had the Nexus to date (which is the actual Android signature phone)

You aren't getting the SGS2

You let Motorola produce and sell devices through you that are not completed products (X2 and D3). And I say this because at Motorola's own admission they knew there were issues with the devices yet released them anyway with plans of pushing out update shortly.

That is called Beta testing and you are allowing your "valuable part of Verizon Wireless" pay to beta test.

Get the Nexus, Get the S2, then you can claim Android's choice. Might want to consider unlocking these devices as well....being that locked devices kinda contradict Android's nature of being open.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is Verizon doing?
Squallfyr
Contributor - Level 3
I would think the anDROID signature phone would be the DROID series phones :smileyhappy: That or the HTC Eris another quality phone XD
0 Likes
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

So... what can a nexus do that a fasinate or thunderbolt cant...

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

not sure if this is a question, a statement or if you're contemplating running for office in cybertron.

0 Likes