Re: What is VZWAVSSERVICE?
JSmith83
Enthusiast - Level 1

What about earlier models? I just bought my Galaxy s4 mini a few weeks ago. Will I get the KitKat update?

0 Likes
tylerw1285
Contributor - Level 1

Yes you will...

ariwood
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks a bunch.  This works?

0 Likes
Otterpond

Having the same problem here.  Started about a week ago.  Thought it was an error I could just ignore.  Now its interfering with me being able to keep a good connection.  I have done the suggested clear Google+ updates but that doesn't seem to be helpful.

0 Likes
ariwood
Enthusiast - Level 1

Disable the vzwavservices under application manager

0 Likes
bktdd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once I updated to 4.4, problem went away. Have you done that?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Otterpond <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
bulldozzer

If u think about it it's a Verizon app.  Why when Google updates something we get told my Verizon to uninstall Google update and disable auto update.  Google is the os and Verizon is just a app on the phone.  Verizon should be fixing there app that crashes even if the is updated app made it stop working...

Cause say u install something on ur computer and once the is updates and the app crashes who Healy has to fix the issue the app owner.  Or the get with the is owner hint Google and get Google to fix what makes there app crash.  We should not have to do work around especially when I use all Google apps. 

Verizon needs to fix the issue not give us a work around or say it's Google fault cause they are the os fix it or take it off.

0 Likes
Bar_One

The latest system update that was just installed today on my LG G3 solved the issue.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that's Great b

0 Likes
cordatus23
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am pretty sure that VZWAVSSERVICE is a Verizon's customer services tool. I uninstalled the Google+ Updates in Application Manager and that fix the problem. Verizon has some problems with their services and the integration with browser's Systems.

0 Likes