What happened to the 'All' checkbox when trying to send a text message to a group?
ms6073

With the recent Android 6.0 update, I now note that the Verizon Contacts app no longer displays an 'All' checkbox when I attempt to send a group text message. The app instead defaults to the recent contacts tab and I am forced to the type in and select all the names of the members of the group in order to send a group text message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to the 'All' checkbox when trying to send a text message to a group?
bearone21
Legend

if you've got to type in names, it sounds like you don't have groups setup.

fwiw:

i have several groups in gmail that work fine on pc & several phones, activated & just wi-fi.

0 Likes
Re: What happened to the 'All' checkbox when trying to send a text message to a group?
ms6073

I might be inclined to agree except for the fact that this worked as expected/described prior to Verizon rolling out Android 6.0 to my Samsung Galaxy S6 earlier this month.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

why i use gmail contacts/groups without problems.

i'm unclear why you had to select "all".....when you send to a group "all" in the group are included.

0 Likes