What carrier are you going to for your M7?
83Mack

What carrier would be preferable to switch to since Verizon has decided not to carry the best android phone to date?  I hate to leave Verizon, but I don't want an iPhone like everyone else and I want a phone that is equal to, if not better than the iPhone in performance and style.  To date, the M7(HTC One) is the closest true rival of the iPhone.  Come on Verizon, the DNA was close, but for real Android fans who will only accept the best, a 5 inch screen is unreasonable. 

PLEASE bring the M7 to Verizon....and PLEASE tell HTC it should be called the M7 at Verizon.  If Verizon could score a deal for that name it would probably help them out with sales and positive perceptions from the hard core Android fans.  Choosing the naming convention "HTC One" was a surprising move.  Perhaps it had to do with the lack of understanding the US markets, or perhaps their research shows that the rest of the world likes the name "HTC One" more than M7.  Who knows...but it would be an easy way to differentiate the same phone that other carriers have from the Verizon M7!

Food for thought Big Red! 

Please don't make me leave you, we have had such a great relationship thus far!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What carrier are you going to for your M7?
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

I'm seriously considering ATT because Sprint totally stinks around here. I am willing to sacrifice my unlimited data and service for this phone. As dumb as that may sound...

0 Likes
Re: What carrier are you going to for your M7?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Going with the "One" name was a marketing move by HTC, and the iPhone is hardly comparable to any android phone out there currently. And, hate to tell you, but your little thread here isn't going to convince Verizon to carry a phone they don't want to carry.

0 Likes