Wearable quick replies
mbutterfield36

How do I  use the wearable quick replies when texting on my Galaxy Note 5?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wearable quick replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you following up with us, mbutterfield36. There are two ways to do this, though both methods differ slightly.

If you are using Messages+, you are able to create an Auto Reply for when people text you.

This is configured by accessing the menu key to the left of the panel titled Conversations.

If you are using the other default app titled Messages, if you press the More Key on the upper right hand side of the screen (when you are in a text thread), you will see the option for Quick Responses

That option will allow for a quick response for that specific text person.

The one for Messages + only functions as an auto reply for all texters.

NicandroNoN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mbutterfield, thanks for reaching out to us and let's work on getting your messages on point. Are you using your Galaxy Note 5 with a smartwatch?

GersonGG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mbutterfield36

No I am not using my Note 5 with a smart watch. I cannot insert quick

replies into my text messages and the user manual was not helpful.

On Dec 25, 2015 7:06 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it, mbutterfield36. To clarify, you are looking to insert quick reply, for instance, like if someone calls you and you want to send a fast pre-written message?

To confirm, which text message app are you using on your Note 5?

NicandroNN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mbutterfield36

Yes, I want to insert quick replies when texting. I am using the texting

app that comes standard on the Note 5.

On Dec 27, 2015 8:17 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you following up with us, mbutterfield36. There are two ways to do this, though both methods differ slightly.

If you are using Messages+, you are able to create an Auto Reply for when people text you.

This is configured by accessing the menu key to the left of the panel titled Conversations.

If you are using the other default app titled Messages, if you press the More Key on the upper right hand side of the screen (when you are in a text thread), you will see the option for Quick Responses

That option will allow for a quick response for that specific text person.

The one for Messages + only functions as an auto reply for all texters.

NicandroNoN_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shadday - Sending quick replies via text is so convenient. Check out the Verizon Messages guide and start sending those quick replies. vz.to/1KhqjWz
JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes