We blocked some numbers on my husbands Android but they are still showing up we just did it last night?
pink_10_ladies

Can yo email me on this issue about blocking some numbers

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: We blocked some numbers on my husbands Android but they are still showing up we just did it last night?
B33
Legend

To the O.P. I don't know if you realize it or not,  But this is a Peer to Peer Forum and not Verizon Customer Service.!

To Contact them by Phone Call 1-800-922-0204  Via Landline  or *611 Via Mobile

Then choose option 4 ask to talk to a Representative.. They can then Help you by Looking at your account show you how to set blocking on your Device and any other options you may need.!

Hope this Helps

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: We blocked some numbers on my husbands Android but they are still showing up we just did it last night?
B33
Legend

To the O.P. I don't know if you realize it or not,  But this is a Peer to Peer Forum and not Verizon Customer Service.!

To Contact them by Phone Call 1-800-922-0204  Via Landline  or *611 Via Mobile

Then choose option 4 ask to talk to a Representative.. They can then Help you by Looking at your account show you how to set blocking on your Device and any other options you may need.!

Hope this Helps

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you block them using the phone's block feature (and if so, which phone model?) or by using the blocking feature via My Verizon?

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2
0 Likes