Re: WIFI and Bluetooth will not turn on, DROID MAXX
bigbyrd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got an update to 23.1.12 finally but after installed an update and wiped memory and cleared cache partition then restart.

I can use Wifi just 1 day.

The problem is back.

How poor quality of Motorola?

0 Likes
Recklessroy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Non wifi or blue tooth here too. My data plan is getting crushed!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Bad update for sure.. I think some of blame can go to Moto but a Good share of the blame could go to Verizon as there roll out of this voLTE is just not playing nice with the Droid Maxx and the Turbo and that's coming from and Assistant Manager I know were I buy my phones.. his Manager is using the phone and is having calling issues that is not good for either phone..

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Verizon is trying to play catch -up a little to fast with voLTE and it's far from being fully system wide and bug free.

bigbyrd
Enthusiast - Level 2

after i discuss my problem with Motorola Care.

They offered to change my phone, now i'm waiting for progress.

0 Likes
KandyKane

I've had this issue since the phone basically came out. My first one was working fine, then stopped connecting to wifi, then the camera went out. Then I managed to break the screen. Skip to current phone. WiFi went out. Blue tooth works. But I don't use it. And for a while my phone had no idea I have a back camera it would only load the front one. Now it loads neither. It really irritates me because I've had to upgrade my plan after going over my limit every month. Problem is I don't want to do anything to my phone that will erase my messages. I just find it interesting that they can force you into an update that causes you to pay extra because you can no longer use a feature in the phone but seem to be in no hurry to find a fix. It's been over a year since I first came across this issue. Still no fix in any updates. But changing the color of the top bar to white. That's massively important... Priorities...

0 Likes
Boston_Wrangler

I'm having the exact same problems since I stupidly upgraded my Droid Maxx to 4.4.4.  WiFi will not turn on. It mysteriously shuts off, and the slider immediately returns to "off" the moment I slide it on. ALSO, the phone reboots itself for no reason, and this has actually happened during phone conversations, which is maddening and embarrassing!

I did find a temporary fix, though. If I clear the system cache, the problems sometimes go away. But they always return. The phone may be ok for a few weeks, and then the phone starts acting up again. I guess this is what happens when you design an operating system by committee...

0 Likes
nw50614

I have had the same problem with my droid maxx off and on since i have had it, only now I am out of data and nothing works. At least i can see here that I am not alone

0 Likes
nw50614

tonight i have tried everything i can find in these posts from restart to safe mode to deleting apps. Still nothing works

0 Likes
JoeyDice
Enthusiast - Level 1

My girlfriend is having this problem as well. And we have hard reset and tried safe mode and we uninstalled all apps downloaded. And it didn't work.

0 Likes