Voicemail app
Agunats
Enthusiast - Level 2

HTC Desire 626    Can anyone recommend a voicemail app for use with my phone (preferably free).  I tried installing the Verizon Visual Voicemail app but they say it is not compatible with my phone.  I do not want to have to dial a phone number to get my voicemails.

Thanks in advance... Bob

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail app
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Agunats wrote:

HTC Desire 626    Can anyone recommend a voicemail app for use with my phone (preferably free).  I tried installing the Verizon Visual Voicemail app but they say it is not compatible with my phone.  I do not want to have to dial a phone number to get my voicemails.

Thanks in advance... Bob

YouMail is a good choice, or Google Voicemail.  I've used both at various times, and I'm currently using Verizon's free (basic) Visual voicemail.  There are a lot of features included with the free YouMail or Google Voicemail that Verizon charges for...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
emerald_eyez
Contributor - Level 1

I've had some success with the application Visual Voicemail by YouMail, Inc from the Play Store.  It's like Verizon's Visual Voicemail and hopefully will be compatible with your device too!

0 Likes
Agunats
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it says that it is compatible with my phone but when I tell it to install it says it is installing and spins and spins forever and never completes the installation.  In case a running program or something else was interfering I rebooted and that didn't help.

Bob

0 Likes
emerald_eyez
Contributor - Level 1

Hmm maybe try to use cellular data to install it for the first time use?  I haven't seen it do that to me before.  If that doesn't work, might need to clear the application cache/data on the PlayStore and do a quick reboot.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Agunats wrote:

Thanks in advance... Bob

YouMail is a good choice, or Google Voicemail.  I've used both at various times, and I'm currently using Verizon's free (basic) Visual voicemail.  There are a lot of features included with the free YouMail or Google Voicemail that Verizon charges for...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to take advantage of the voice mail application Agunats. The great news is that the red voice mail on your phone is visual voice mail. You do get the basic voice mail for free. You can find out more information here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/voice-mail-faqs/?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-voicemail-121514-DE-S...
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wesseli

be advised YouMail is a nightmare to remove from your Verizon phone

It's a level 2 tech issue if you ever want to remove the YouMail App.

0 Likes