Voice typing keeps repeating sentence
EydieG

Anyone else having trouble with voice text today?  It keeps tying the same sentence over and over.  My daughter has the same phone and it is happening to hers also. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice typing keeps repeating sentence
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is interesting to hear. We want to ensure you are able to use the talk-to-text feature without any issues. Have you tried Force Stopping the app and reopening to test the feature?

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!    

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CHESAPEAKEBAY55

I am new to this community so I did not know if you got my text. But yes I am having the same problem. Do you know of any fixes? I am new to this community so I did not know if you got my text. But yes I am having the same problem. Do you know of any fix this? I am new to this community so I did not know if you got my text. But yes I am having the same problem. Do you know if any fixes? I am new to this community so I did not know if you got my text. But yes I'm having the same problem. Do you know of any fixes? I am new to this community so I did not know if you got my text period but yes I am having the same problem. Do you know of any fixes?

I am typing this by keyboard.  As you can see  by the above, I too am having this issue.  I accidentally got on the AT&T forum and several people reported same issue today!

0 Likes
EydieG

I have been on several message boards with a lot of people having this problem but so far no one has an answer Smiley Sad

0 Likes
ATLANTAHIKER
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I am having the same issues on my Verizon Note 4 and my girlfriend S7 on T-Mobile is having the same issue. I did find where if I turned off my Wi-Fi connection it works perfectly, when I connect Wi-Fi back to it is when the multiple repeats seem to happen

ATLANTAHIKER
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also both our phones had recent software updates and never had a problem before the latest one

KATHSTANG
Enthusiast - Level 1

It started after I installed the new update

RAMAIRMAMA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I'm relieved it's just not me...if anyone gets the 'fix' for it plz spread the cure!

Janetd4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing happening on my phone tonight.  Looking for answers online.  How do we fix this?

EydieG

Several people are reporting that Google did something over night to fix the problem.  Mine seems to be working okay so far today.  Any one else????

0 Likes
Janetd4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes mine seems to be working also period thank God I was ready to throw my phone away.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes