Re: Voice typing keeps repeating sentence
Kaztor
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think someone was right earlier when they said it started happening after a recent update. I went to my settings then applications then went on Google Talk to Text. Then click on uninstall updates. Seem like it fix the problem for me, good luck

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my talk to text as well so I can understand how it not working can be frustrating. When did this start? Did you download anything new onto the phone? Is this happening everytime you try to use it?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is interesting to hear. We want to ensure you are able to use the talk-to-text feature without any issues. Have you tried Force Stopping the app and reopening to test the feature?

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!    

0 Likes
Janetd4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem is fixed now...Google did something to fix it the night before last.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If voice to text is repeating (repeating) on your Android phone, you’re not alone

http://phandroid.com/2017/03/10/android-voice-typing-repeating-bug/

0 Likes
HeatherRousey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having this problem, too! Glad it's not just me. Please post a solution. This keyboard is too tiny to do much typing on, the speech input is the obvious solution, but then you have to edit the repeat by keyboard anyway... frustrating! 

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here, HeatherRousey. What is the make/model of your device? 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes