Video Sound and Storage Space
karialliah

1st Question: The videos taken from my old phone and put onto my MotoDroid do not play sound. They play on my laptop and when I put my memory card into any other phone, just not my Droid. Any ideas as to why?

2nd Question: Whenever I try to download something on my phone, it receives the downloa, but I try to download and save, it tells me there is not enough storage space. I hardly have anything on my phone, mostly just pictures, which are saved to my memory coard. No downloaded ringtones or anything like that. I've tried saving things to my phone's memory, as well as memory card and it gives me the same message every time. I even went as far as deleting everything from my phone, then trying and still did not have any luck. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Video Sound and Storage Space
AZSALUKI
Legend

1) can you get to the "details" of a video file and see what type of file it is? i can't imagine it's an unsupported file, but that's all i can come up with right now?

2) what are you trying to download and what do mean by "download and save?" whenever something downloads, it is already saved to the phone? 

it looks like you've already gone through a lot trying to fix this, so if you don't mind reinstalling everything you've done, then you could try a hard reset (because you'll lose everything). the video sound problem sounds like a problem that "could" be fixed with a reset?

0 Likes
karialliah

1) The video being unsupported is a good thought, but if it was taken from another Verizon device, why wouldn't it be supported on a different Verizon device? Especially since its saved to a memory card I also got from Verizon?

2) By "download and save" I mean after you download it, it asks to"open" or "save" and I always hit save, but it never saves because of this "memory" problem that doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the reply! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

sorry....i don't know?

0 Likes