Very unhappy customer
Andreakaysummer

I have had nothing but problems since I have gotten the galaxy note 4 in March.  But now since the new upgrade the phone seems to be using all of my data instead of my wifi which I use at home all the time.  I am a single mother and I cannot afford a phone bill of $90.00 a month.  I truly just would like another phone any other phone but talking to customer service yesterday the women whom didn't even know anything about the note 4 as she stated just the iphone.  All she said to do was to delete everything nice to have a phone where u have to delete everything and have nothing on it.  I have been nothing but a loyal customer of theirs for years and they cannot even try to help me in anyway.  I have never been so frustrated on what to do please any advice would be so useful because I may just have to change services.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very unhappy customer
Snn5
Legend

I suggest taking a look at your WiFi settings on the phone, tap menu and look into the Advanced WiFi settings.  Make sure WiFi is set to stay on during sleep and to NOT switch to Mobile if signal is weak.  If nothing else, disable mobile data while at home on WiFi.

Re: Very unhappy customer
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can't just switch phones. You could buy a used device, or even a brand new one if you wanted to fork over the $$ and sell your old device. I'd forget calling Verizon Customer service to replace the device and start with Tech support to get your settings where they need to be.

0 Likes