Very low signal strength in Marina Del Rey CA
Jeaninlvnv

From June 19-26, 2014, both cell phones (S3 & S4) on my account as well as my 4G LTE Jetpack intermittently had VERY low signal strength. Sometimes 3G or 1X or nothing!! This was most problematic daily 6-9pm & on Saturday-Sunday all day. Webpages would not open - often voice calls could not be made on the cells. Yet other times - mid day weekdays, internet access & cell service were both good. I can only surmise Verizon has too many customers for the antennas they have deployed in this area. Anyone else have similar problems in the vicinity of Via Marina & Marquesas Way???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very low signal strength in Marina Del Rey CA
fdschaeffer

I've been having this problem for months.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get that service to work, Jeaninlvnv! I was able to confirm that you are in a full 4G coverage area. Have we ever filed a resolution ticket? Lets try to remove the sim cards and place them back in.

How do the phones work in other areas? Share details so that we can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this issue and resolve it pronto fdschaeffer! Please provide the ZIP code for the trouble area and you phone model.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
fdschaeffer

I currently have an open ticket, and just got *another* phone so perhaps the 4th time will fix it. However, the zip codes that I have noticed signal drops are: 64114, 64137, 66206, 66025, 66046, 66044, 66045, 53703, 53713.

The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4, 16 gig. Up until yesterday, I've had 3 of these phones and they all exhibited the same issues. I'm just now setting up the 4th so we'll see if it is any better.

0 Likes
Jeaninlvnv

The poor signal is on my Jetpack & is intermittent - and our S4 & S3 also experience poor signal strength at times.  The zip code is 90292 in marinas along Marquesas Way.

0 Likes
mudd1970

I have has same problem and actually told by not only Verizon on an advanced cell survey ticket and the Verizon store that the current cell tower is at full capacity, texts get stuck, impossible to send a photo text and extremely slow data even though I have 3-4 bars, ready to switch to Tmobile soon unfortunate Verizon still has not addressed this. FYI there is currently another 600 unit building under construction here on via Marina, with another 1200 units being built next year. Verizon worked so well all my years living down here now it's terrible.

4478 Via Marina,

Robert

0 Likes