Verizon not getting new androids
Will23

Currently with Verizon, my upgrade is eligable this month I'v been looking at rumored Android phones. Very impressed by the Sony Xperia Z and the rumored HTC M7. Unfortunatly after doing some research it looks like the Xperia Z will not come to Verizon and there's a chance that the M7 will be delayed, if the phone comes at all. I'll wait until the WMC to make a final decision on my new phone, if Verizon disappoints yet again I'm switching to AT&T.

Labels (1)
Tags (5)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon not getting new androids
android_wiz
Contributor - Level 1

ok so your mad about phones that arent out well if you knew how bad the sony xperia play was im not suprised that they final stop with sony all of there phones suck the xperia play did nothing  but break or the screen goes out WAY to much of a hassle for a company to want to go with them and i wouldnt be suprised if they dont release the HTC phone becuase they also are terrible phones ALL HTC device have the same problems charging port screen system problems with sense and overall quality the only DECENT phone they came out with is the REZOUND and DNA so if you want to go to AT&T and get worse service with your crappy Xperia Z power to you and have fun with getting out of that contract

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

<Comment deleted per the ToS.> First Xperia Z is gonna be a top of the line phone from sony, read little about something before talking out your ***.

Now at&t that depends on where you live there not bad everywhere.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
android_wiz
Contributor - Level 1

Coming from a person who start off with "You got be" pretty sure theres worse and why dont you do a little research yourself sony hasnt released a decent product since basic phones and do you own any sony devices? well i do so i know from a personal stand point that there not worth anything and so when you "top of the line" phone is crap then whats the point. now i do know that sony has been improving but this Xperia Z will suck and if you dont believe so watch how fast it becomes free

0 Likes
Will23

I'm not mad just upset, first off the Xperia Z is not the Xperia play. Second AT&T's coverage is fine in my area and I don't do alot of traveling so thats not a big deal. Third getting out of a contract is no problem I'll gladly pay the early term fee. Like I said I'm waiting for the WMC to make my final decision I don't wanna leave Verizon but I'm not impressed by their current line up.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

LOL you need grow up you sound kinda well i sure you would not understand anyways with name like wiz .

0 Likes
android_wiz
Contributor - Level 1

<Post deleted for attacking other users per the .  Any further attacks by any user in this discussion and the thread will be locked.>

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

Oh by the way here is 1 review site for you <Comments deleted>

http://www.t3.com/reviews/sony-xperia-z-review

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

<Due to numerous baiting and attacking comments in this discussion, it will now be locked.>

0 Likes