Verizon messages not working on wifi (S5)
Azden

Hey guys, I've had  my S5 for a few months now, and previously never had any trouble getting messages over wifi. Today I did a factory reset on my phone, and I installed the updates for verizon messages again, but now I am unable to send/receive messages over wifi. When I try to get a message that no networks can be located, and that it will send when networks are located. Everything else works just fine over the wifi. I went into the settings menu and cannot find anything pertaining to this.

Thanks for any help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon messages not working on wifi (S5)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Azden,   Here to help! Let's make sure we get your Verizon Messages up and running again. Are you sending picture messages or standard SMS?  Are they still functioning properly when WiFi is off? Please share a few more details so we can find the root cause. Thanks!  TrevorC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes