Highlighted

Verizon dealer claimed newer phones do not come with a free SD Card?

pshhjay

Is it true that newer phones do not come with a free SD Card?

Is the HTC Incredible 4G LTE supposed to come with a free SD Card?

Back story:

When the Verizon guy opened the box and started to set up my phone, he asked for my SD Card. Thinking to myself that this is rather odd, I asked him why he needed it. The Verizon guy replied that the newer phones do not come with a free SD Card. I still thought that was a bit odd, but didn't bother questioning it as I probably had no control over the situation either way. It's been about a week or so, and it's still bothering me. I feel like the guy just said that to get a free SD Card...

Can anyone confirm if my HTC Incredible 4G LTE should have come with a free SD Card?

If it was supposed to, how can I go about contacting Verizon about my situation?

Thanks in advancee~

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Verizon dealer claimed newer phones do not come with a free SD Card?

TheGuyUpNorth
Novice

He is correct.  If you look at the specs on the web site, and click on what is in the box, it does not list an SD card.

0 Likes

wjmg

Just got mine yesterday and it did not come with an SD card.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

pshhjay, I can address your concern about the inclusion of SD cards with new devices. Thank you to the community for your imput. I can confirm that you will begin to see more devices that do not include a SD card. That includes the new Incredible and Samsung Galaxy 3. No worries, since the SD card has been replaced with internal memory on each phone. I hope this helps! ^CM

0 Likes