Verizon Voicemail app error code 9007
mikeydg90
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will turn on my data after work and everyday I get a prompt that says the following:"Something went wrong. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again later. If there is still a problem, please contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 and tell them the error code is 9007."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Voicemail app error code 9007
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the frustrationon of having this error pop up everytime you enable data Mikeydg90. We can help with an explanation and some trouble-shooting steps. What phone do you have? First lets clear your application data and then power cycle your phone. If you continue to have issues we will have to review more detailed account settings to ensure this error is removed.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikeydg90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung Galaxy S5. I have already cleared the cache and data from the app and turned off my phone. I won't know until later today if it worked (I don't get service at work).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate what you have done so far Mikeydg90. I know it is important to get your voice mails Do you have WiFi on? If you have your data off than your voice mails will not come through until your turn it back on. Does it eventually work after a period of time? is your software http://spr.ly/6588BJGro updated?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikeydg90
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the G900VVRU2BOG5 software update (downloaded on Aug 16th). My voicemail app continues to not work with data on.

Mo1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem

0 Likes
Mo1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok so I just diconnected wifi, and after about 5 minutes I was finally able to get voicemails

0 Likes
Patwhit

I have the same problem! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Error concerns are never fun. Allow us to help. What make and model device do you have? What changes have you made to your device prior to this issue? 

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lrmonahan
Enthusiast - Level 2

The programmers of the software should know exactly what error code 9007 is.  Rather than general "reboot the phone" and "clear the cache" answers, why not get the programmer involved that programmed the phone and find out from him or her what "error code 9007" is for?!