Verizon Not carrying Nexus 6
creator
Contributor - Level 2

Read an Article online that says Verizon will not be carrying the Nexus 6. So if you want it looks like Motorola or Google is where you'll have to get it. At Least through Moto you can apply for a credit program. Really Frustrates Me I can't get the phone I want Because VZW won't carry it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Not carrying Nexus 6
B33
Legend

Here is what is shown so Far from Droid Life, Verizon's not saying anything yet but it doesn't mean there not in the game I imagine its because they want the phone styled in there own way so all I can say or see for now is try and be patient hopefully something will be announced SOON.! 

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/11/when-and-where-can-i-buy-the-nexus-6/

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Here is what is shown so Far from Droid Life, Verizon's not saying anything yet but it doesn't mean there not in the game I imagine its because they want the phone styled in there own way so all I can say or see for now is try and be patient hopefully something will be announced SOON.! 

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/11/when-and-where-can-i-buy-the-nexus-6/

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you click on the link at the bottom of that article underneath Verizon, it takes you to an earlier DroidLife article that states "We reached out to Big Red today to see what we could find out and they confirmed to us that they would be carrying the Nexus 6."

creator
Contributor - Level 2

Sprint Nexus 6 release date unclear, only one Nexus 6 model available | BGR   

In addition to T-Mobile and Sprint, AT&T and U.S. Cellular will also carry the Nexus 6, and the phone can work on Verizon as well, though the nation’s top carrier apparently won’t sell it in stores.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I did While it will work on VZW, it's looking like They won't carry it, which means paying full retail for it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I think it's just a Time thing   I think like the other companies it will show up.. Hopefully it will sell Good too I like the Moto X Gen 2 and the Nexus is the same size as it.. I like my Moto's if I had the money I'd have each one the Moto X 2,  the Turbo even with it's small issues and the Nexus 6.. might not use then at the same time but when I did they'd be ready.. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not to take this thread off-topic, but the Nexus 6 is a good bit bigger than the Moto X 2nd gen.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ah!  I see where you're coming from now ... I didn't pay enough attention to your original post, I'm afraid.     Maybe in time VzW will carry it.

creator
Contributor - Level 2

If they do it will probably be q4 of 2015

0 Likes