Re: Verizon/Motorola Screws Up Turbo 2 Launch
CowsGirl

DONT ORDER A CUSTOMIZABLE MOTOROLA PHONE, 

If the phone dies, as mine, and TURBO 2, referred by the Verizon Rep as durable,

wont hold a charge now, wont even CHARGE AT ALL!

Its 1 month old,

i have to mail back this one, be using an old unfunctioning back up, wait until they recieve it, Wait another week until

they ship it,, and have been out of HOURS OF work, -- 

Run a Motel,, own a HORSE MOTEL,, so in Rural Nevada,  NO LAND LINES, ONLY VERIZON, so how do i

deal with a non working new phone,, DRIVE 50 MILES TO TOWN,, loosiing call for horse stalls, loosing $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can;t go online and switch my cell # to my old back up phone,,, AS YOU HAVE TO GET A TEXT CODE ,, AND HOW DO I DO THAT WITH NO WORKING PHONE????

So NOW, AFTER 20 YEARS WITH VERIZON, (or this same company, changing names)  and i am printing a return lable for a TURBO 2 Return, a phone the REP picked for me, and disfunctional , but I have to PAY IN LOSS OF WORK, AND CLIENT CALLS, BUSINESS LICENCED FOR 3 BUISINESSES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THANKS VERIZON,  MY reward for 20 years with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

CowsGirl wrote:

DONT ORDER A CUSTOMIZABLE MOTOROLA PHONE,

If the phone dies, as mine, and TURBO 2, referred by the Verizon Rep as durable,

wont hold a charge now, wont even CHARGE AT ALL!

Its 1 month old,

i have to mail back this one, be using an old unfunctioning back up, wait until they recieve it, Wait another week until

they ship it,, and have been out of HOURS OF work, --

Run a Motel,, own a HORSE MOTEL,, so in Rural Nevada,  NO LAND LINES, ONLY VERIZON, so how do i

deal with a non working new phone,, DRIVE 50 MILES TO TOWN,, loosiing call for horse stalls, loosing $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can;t go online and switch my cell # to my old back up phone,,, AS YOU HAVE TO GET A TEXT CODE ,, AND HOW DO I DO THAT WITH NO WORKING PHONE????

So NOW, AFTER 20 YEARS WITH VERIZON, (or this same company, changing names)  and i am printing a return lable for a TURBO 2 Return, a phone the REP picked for me, and disfunctional , but I have to PAY IN LOSS OF WORK, AND CLIENT CALLS, BUSINESS LICENCED FOR 3 BUISINESSES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THANKS VERIZON,  MY reward for 20 years with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the rep suggested the phone but ultimately you are the one who decided to purchase it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@CowsGirl  I regret to learn of the trouble you are having with the Droid Tubo 2. I do want to get you some assistance. Have you already made the switch to the old phone while this is being repaired? If not we can help you make that change http://vz.to/1QP4IYN. It is true that a customized device needs to be repaired by Motorola but in past experience they usually have the repairs done quickly.
AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes