Verizon Mobile vs Verizon on computer (community)
Not applicable

Why is it I cannot use my computer ID/PW with the Mobile Web app of Verizon Wireless?  When I go into the app and click on forums, click on sign in, use my computer screen name and password, it says invalid name/pw.  Anybody else have the problem or know how to fix it. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Mobile vs Verizon on computer (community)
Not applicable

Hey all;  Talked to the tech department.  Not being able to sign in from the Mobile app to the forum they said is a known issue with 4G phones. The IT department told Daryl (tech) to file a ticket with NVR.  Hopefully they'll have a fix for this in future updates.  Just so everyone knows Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you use a community only profile or one tied to your MyVerizon account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I use the one tied to my Verizon Account.  I can't figure it out, as both the Phone and computer are tied to it, but it doesn't work with the community in the mobile app.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The mobile version seems to like the community only profile over the other. Have you tried signing in with your community screen name "psf1957" and password?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yes, I have tried that.  Now, with computer, I have to reset my password to log in everytime.  Can't figure out what is going on.  NEVER had this problem before.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hey all;  Talked to the tech department.  Not being able to sign in from the Mobile app to the forum they said is a known issue with 4G phones. The IT department told Daryl (tech) to file a ticket with NVR.  Hopefully they'll have a fix for this in future updates.  Just so everyone knows Smiley Happy

0 Likes