Verizon Lucid 3 (LG) - Not Working, Blue/Green LED Notification
xjessica

Hello all:

About a week ago, I switched my dear BlackBerry Bold for Verizon's latest smartphone push, the Lucid 3. Yesterday, I had noticed that things were taking longer than usual to process, such as typing. And then today, when I plugged in my phone to the charger, the screen never turned back on. Here is what I have already tried:

1. Power button. When I do this, the LED notification switches from green to turquoise/blue.

2. Clicking the center button on the bottom. When I do this, the back arrow and the three lines both light up white.

3. Taking out the battery, charge for twenty minutes, put the battery back in, and click power. When I do this, the screen turns grey, then goes to black and the LED switches from blue to green.

4. I tried the Factory Settings technique and it does the same as number 3.

The odd thing is that I do get the green notification LED light as though the phone is working, but the screen won't show. And for what seemed to be the longest time, my alarm went off and I could only click the middle bottom button, of which only put it on snooze.

I am planning on bringing this phone back to Verizon tomorrow, however, do any of you know how I can fix this without having to go to the store?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Lucid 3 (LG) - Not Working, Blue/Green LED Notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xjessica, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. This seems to be very odd. Thank you so much for doing those steps on your own! Here is what I would try to do on the device. While the battery is in the device and the phone is off the charger please press and hold the power button and the volume down key at the same time. Keep those two held down for about 10-15 seconds to see if the phone will power cycle and come back on like normal. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes