Verizon Ellipsis 7 not right after update in Feb.
CHAZRR

After the last update that I was forced to take, the Ellipsis 7 email is all messed up! There's no longer an option to select all when trying to delete emails and they keep coming back time after time! What's up with that? Anyone else experiencing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Ellipsis 7 not right after update in Feb.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for bringing your wireless concern to our attention CHAZRR. I'm confident that we can partner together and get your email working properly on your Ellipsis 7 tablet. May I ask what is the exact software version that you have installed? Can I assume that you are using the default email app? Also, what type of email do you have installed on the device? For example, is it a personal, work, or school email address? Certain email accounts have different type of servers that may not allow an email to be erased on the the server from the device. As you share the details then we can investigate together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
CHAZRR

Hello and thank you for the speedy reply!

The update I have installed is: MV7A_JBD49AtoKKD37A

It was installed 02-19-2015 at 03:16:18

Android Version 4.4.2

Build number: ALPS.KK1.MP5.V1

My email is a POP3 for personal use

As for the it being the default email app. I’m not sure... In the past I had trouble and may have deleted it and downloaded another. Wait, I just found this: version 4.4.2-eng.wormboss.1419008433

Hope that helps but feel free to contact me for more needed info.

Thank you,

CHAZRR

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
CHAZRR , I appreciate these great details. They're helpful in getting to the bottom of this! If you are using an email application instead of the pre installed email client; then you'll want to check the application in your Google Play store to ensure there is no update to the application, available. If you are, indeed using the email application that came with your tablet; a great step to try would be to completely remove your email account; then re add it to your tablet. Here's a link with the steps to remove the account from the default email client. http://spr.ly/6585Ct2l Please be sure to keep us posted on this.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes