Re: Verizon Cloud Update HELP
Wolfpack68

I am having the same issues.  Worked when in Safe Mode, but continues to go to "No Internet Connectivity" when in regular mode.  As much as I am seeing about this (also spent 2 hour with Verizon Tech support to no positive conclusion), looks as if Verizon would admit to a problem and fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to backup your information Wolfpack68, let's get you up and running again. What  device model do you have? Please make sure your app does not have an update pending. Reset the app from Settings>Manage Applications; then, try again.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Wolfpack68

I have the Droid Mini. Update to the Cloud is when the problem started. However, without the update, the Restore acted like it was working, took the time it needed, but did not restore. Got that to work in Safe Mode and was able to restore everything to phone. However, upon restart of phone, when I try Cloud (with update), the message appears as described in forum. Only options are to Exit or Transfer Contents. Does not recognize that the phone is actually connected to Internet.

At Techs advice, did a factory reset. Still have same issued after reloading all the stuff. What a waste of time and effort. Something is not right when the update is applied will not run correctly, but when the original factory Cloud, does not really Restore the phone.

Gary Engels

0 Likes
cheetah15
Contributor - Level 1

Well i have figured out that the only way to use cloud after the update is to Turn WiFi OFF and

then it can be used only through Data which is complete BULL. But thats the only way the transfer content and no internet connectivity will not appear and Cloud opens normally