VSP won't download
sisymay

I have a LG transpyre phone. I went to 'help' just to look around and get familiar with the phone. I clicked on 'my verizon mobile'. I went to 'device health check' and clicked on 'performance', since a warning was showing.  It is showing that VSP isn't installed. When I click on that, a box comes up titled 'VZ support & protection', with a cancel and download option. I click on download, and it returns to the beginning of device health check.

Does anyone know why that is happening, and how I can download VSP ? Thanks !

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VSP won't download
boringusername
Master - Level 1

you don't need that

0 Likes
Re: VSP won't download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sisymay

I understand the importance of clarification when you're interested in downloading the VSP App. Allow me to help you move forward. You are experiencing this issue because Verizon Support & Protection has been upgraded to "Security & Privacy" for Android devices. Here's a link that will assist you with moving forward with the "Security & Privacy App" http://vz.to/2syr4IY (refer to "Frequently Asked Questions" number one). I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes